- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Auto Tech (Bowie) consistently provides exceptional service for all of our cars. The 2/25/20 service was standard maintenance (oil change, etc.). On 3/3/20, they replaced a broken outer door handle. On 3/6/20, the same car required one tire repair, and inspection of under car systems because the car encountered major debris on the highway road the night before, Auto Tech not only provides excellent technical service, they do so for a fair price, with a positive attitude and sincere care for the customer. We are so fortunate that we have Auto Tech in our area.
Absolutely Outstanding work, Good People, Fair Prices.
I didn't have service completed on my car but had a general question that not even the dealership would answer. I spoke with Max first and then to Greg who not only answered every question I've had, but went above and beyond to educate me. We have had cars serviced here before and have always been treated well but Greg didn't even ask that. He didn't try to sell me anything or give me unnecessary work and for that I applaud you guys!
Simply The Best !!! Greg is an expert diagnostician, initially over the telephone. Bruno is very efficient and extremely personable. I would recommend this business to everyone. I am very picky about whom I take my Camaro tor service. And well, it looks like my Camaro and me have found a new home. Thanks fellas !!!! Barb.
Great service and staff. Very knowledgeable and they explain everything. Need a new starter for older Honda Accord. Definitely will take cars here again.
Honest and fairly priced. Very nice guys who do great work.